- Power of Attorney and Health Care Surrogate
- Medicaid Planning and Asset Protection
- Nursing Home Medicaid
- Veterans Benefits/Veterans and Surviving Spouses
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Wills and Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Contested Wills and Trusts
- Protect Your Rights
- Get Organized
- Medicaid Eligibility
- Life Care Planning
- Speaking Engagements
Why do you charge for the first meeting?
Your time is just as valuable as ours. When we meet for the first time, we are already working for you. We help determine the scope of the problem, we offer suggestions on how to address it, and collect information that we will need to proceed with the matter. This is more than a meet and greet session. We expect you are ready to get to work and make decisions and we are also.