- Power of Attorney and Health Care Surrogate
- Medicaid Planning and Asset Protection
- Nursing Home Medicaid
- Veterans Benefits/Veterans and Surviving Spouses
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Wills and Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Contested Wills and Trusts
- Protect Your Rights
- Get Organized
- Medicaid Eligibility
- Life Care Planning
- Speaking Engagements
What about contingency fees?
In a few cases (usually involving will and trust contests) we may be willing to discuss setting our fee as a percentage of the recovery for our clients. In such cases we will not ordinarily charge fees during the pendency of the case, and we will collect a fee only if our client receives an inheritance. We will be happy to discuss the possibility of contingency fees in individual cases.