- Power of Attorney and Health Care Surrogate
- Medicaid Planning and Asset Protection
- Nursing Home Medicaid
- Veterans Benefits/Veterans and Surviving Spouses
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Wills and Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Contested Wills and Trusts
- Protect Your Rights
- Get Organized
- Medicaid Eligibility
- Life Care Planning
- Speaking Engagements
Do you charge for the first meeting?
Yes, we charge an initial consultation fee of $250. If you choose to retain us after initial consultation we will apply the initial fee to the final bill. We do this because the first meeting is already starting the work on your legal matters. For engagements that are billed on an hourly basis, this fee is often lower than the normal hourly rates charged by the attorney.