- Power of Attorney and Health Care Surrogate
- Medicaid Planning and Asset Protection
- Nursing Home Medicaid
- Veterans Benefits/Veterans and Surviving Spouses
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Wills and Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Contested Wills and Trusts
- Protect Your Rights
- Get Organized
- Medicaid Eligibility
- Life Care Planning
- Speaking Engagements
Are you willing to negotiate a flat fee agreement?
Usually, yes. We are ordinarily happy to negotiate a flat fee agreement with you at the initial consultation, even in cases where we would ordinarily charge an hourly fee.