- Power of Attorney and Health Care Surrogate
- Medicaid Planning and Asset Protection
- Nursing Home Medicaid
- Veterans Benefits/Veterans and Surviving Spouses
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Wills and Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Contested Wills and Trusts
- Protect Your Rights
- Get Organized
- Medicaid Eligibility
- Life Care Planning
- Speaking Engagements
Representing Clients in a Wide Range of Elder Law Matters Including Medicaid
With nearly 30 years of combined experience as Southwest Florida Elder Law attorneys, our team of lawyers at Osterhout & McKinney, P.A. handles a wide range of cases including:
- Medicaid Planning and Asset Protection: We deal with Medicaid issues on a daily basis at our firm. We can help clients find and pay for quality care.
- Nursing Home Medicaid: The news that a loved one must be cared for in a nursing home can be overwhelming. The attorneys of Osterhout & McKinney, P.A. can explain how nursing home Medicaid works and provide counsel from the Medicaid plan all the way through application.
- Drafting Wills and Trusts: We take the time to find out your wishes and draft documents to help insure those wishes are followed.
- Drafting Durable Powers of Attorney: Our firm is experienced with preparing Durable Power of Attorney documents, particularly for those who may need Medicaid or other government benefits in the future.
- Drafting Designations of Health Care Surrogates and Living Wills: Your designation of Health Care Surrogate document should be drafted to reflect your wishes and name a surrogate that is willing to carry out those wishes.
- Veterans Benefits: Osterhout & McKinney, P.A. has VA accredited attorneys to assist Veterans and their spouses in qualifying for the VA benefits they have earned.
- Probate and Trust Administration: Our firm has experience handling probate and trust administration matters. We understand that this is a difficult time for our clients and strive to make the process as smooth as possible.
- Special Needs Trusts: We can help plan for a disabled spouse or loved one and can also help a disabled client maintain government benefits through the use of Special Needs Trusts.
- Guardianships: We have experience representing individuals in both contested and uncontested guardianship cases.
- Contested Wills and Trusts: Is a fight brewing over a loved one’s Will or Trust? Our firm has experience representing individuals in Will and Trust contest cases.